An error occurred verifying the server's certificate. For more information, please contact the server administrator
Issue: Unable to join Live Meeting
Error: An error occurred verifying the server's certificate. For more information, please contact the server administrator.
Problem Statement:Whenever user trying to join Live Meeting which is schedule by other user (from different Organization) they use to get above error message.
In my case I have separate Organization and both are trusted each other, also both organization have different Lync organization.
When user joining meeting which was scheduled by other user it gives above error message.
Follow below steps to resolve issue:
Note: Per error message it is completely related to certificate issue. So you must have root certificate with you to update the certificate in trusted root certification authority. In my case I need to get certificate from organization which user who schedule meeting.
Obtain the correct certificate from the same certification authority that provides the Web server and the certificate to the Communications Server Standard Edition server or to the Communications Server Enterprise Edition pool.
1. Open MMC.
2. Click on file and select Add / Remove Snap-in.
3. On new Window select ‘Certificates’ and click on Computer account > Next > Local Computer > Finish.
4. Click on OK to add certificate.
5. Expand the Trusted Root Certification Authority > Certificates > Right click and select All Task.
6. Click Import, and then complete the Certificate Import Wizard. Provide the location of the certificate file.
7. After certificate updates just try to join Live Meeting, you will be able to join.