Issue: Unable to publish Lync topology on Lync Server 2013.
Error: Cannot setup mirroring because there is an error providing connect permission to account "... for endpoint "mirroring_endpoint" on database server.
I was publishing Lync topology however getting above error. It show permission error however unable see any permission issue with my account.
When Lync topology published it shows all component published however unable to publish SQL database.
Here is are the resolution steps:
Basically there are two different resolution for this issue.
1. For SQL Server earlier all services are configured / started with local account however SQL server must be configured / started with domain account.
2. Open services console and right click on each SQL services > properties > log on
Under ‘This account’ > browse the domain account name and type password.
Note: this service account password must be never expire.
3. After log on account configuration, just stop and start the all SQL services.
4. Make sure you have configured log on account name domain\account name.
If you use UPN name that topology will not get publish.
It must be domain\account name format.
5. Now you can try to publish Lync topology and see the result.