-: Book Review:-
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Design - Packt Publishing written by Mark Brummel [MVP].
First of all thanks to Packt publishing to giving opportunity to me for review this book.
I would like to tell readers that this is an excellent book for beginner, professional and experts.
Mark has done wonderful job in this book and added everything which a beginner, professional needed.
I have gone through book and found valuable information on it. Information and example given by authors are really catchy points.
This book is combination Theory and examples.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV introduction -
- Sample Application covered the implementations with example.
- Financial Management covered the financial management part.
- Relationship Management – covers the analysis of sales data.
- Production chapter covers how to set up Microsoft Dynamics NAV for production companies who are looking for integration solution.
- Trade chapter will discuss the relationship between sales, inventory management, purchasing, and how warehousing can be involved using different levels of Complexity.
- Storage and Logistics chapter will design and build a solution for planning routes for shipments.
- Consulting this chapter covered how to implement the Job functionality using examples.
- Interfacing this is my go to chapter because it covers how to design a rock solid business-to-business interface.
- Application Design this chapter will focus on the concepts of application design and how they apply to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
-Balu Ilag [Microsoft MVP]
Book available at: