How to customize meeting invitation in Lync Server 2013?
Recently received request from customer to customize their Lync meeting invitation and add company logo, legal disclaimer text and support link.
You can customize your Lync meeting invitation in following ways.
A. Lync Server control panel. That is you GUI Mode.
B. Lync Server management shell.
What permission I need?
You must have RTCUniversalServerAdmins group (or has equivalent user rights), or assigned to the CsServerAdministrator or CsAdministrator role, log on to any computer that is in the network in which you deployed Lync Server 2013.
A. Using Lync Server control panel:
1. Open a browser window, and then enter the Admin URL to open the Lync Server Control Panel. Or Server Lync Server control panel in server and open the same.
2. In the left navigation bar, click Conferencing and then click Meeting Configuration.
3. On the Meeting Configuration page, click New, and then do one of the following:
a. To create a site-level policy, click Site configuration. In the Select a Site search field, type all or part of the name of the site for which you want to define meeting join settings. In the resulting list of sites, click the site you want, and then click OK.
b. To create a pool-level policy, click Pool configuration. In the Select a Service search field, type all or part of the name of the pool service for which you want to define meeting join settings. In the resulting list of services, click the pool you want, and then click OK.
4. Do any of the following:
a. In the Logo URL field, type the URL for your organization’s logo image.
b. In the Help URL field, type the URL to your organization’s help or support site.
c. In the Legal text field, type the URL to the legal text or disclaimer that you want to include in meeting invitations.
d. In the Custom footer text field, type footer text, up to 2 KB.
To Customize the Meeting Invitation by using Lync Server Management Shell
1. Start the Lync Server Management Shell: Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Lync Server 2013, and then click Lync Server Management Shell.
2. Run the New-CsMeetingConfiguration or Set-CsMeetingConfiguration cmdlet to create or configure the meeting invitation options. For example, run:
New-CsMeetingConfiguration -Identity site:Redmond -LogoURL "http://www.mydomain.com/logo/contosobanner.gif" -HelpURL "http://www. mydomain.com/support" -LegalURL "http://www. mydomain.com/disclaimer" -CustomFooterText "Communications may be monitored or recorded."