An unknown error occurred. The Operation cannot complete successfully. Please contact the administrator if this problem persists.
Issue: Unable to modify Response Group schedule.
Error Message: An unknown error occurred. The Operation cannot complete successfully. Please contact the administrator if this problem persists.
User was receiving error while making changes on Response Group Schedule.
Error looks like unknown issue, however you must have required permission in order to complete the Response Group Modification.
You must have “CSResponseGroupAdministrator” or CsAdministrator or equivalent permission to create or modify Response Group.
How to add user to “CSResponseGroupAdministrator”?
1. Open Active Directory Users and Computers and find “CSResponseGroupAdministrator” group.
2. Add user required User Object to Group and click Apply OK.
Now you have required permission, just you need to modify the Schedule.
1. Open Internet explorer and type Lync control panel URL
2. On Lync Server Control Panel, click on ‘Response Group’.
3. Click on ‘WorkFlow’ > Select Response Group which you want to modify and then click to ‘Create or edit a workflow’.
4. Select Pool server name and Site name.
5. Select affected Response group and click on edit.
6. You directly access Response group using URL https://lyncpool.domain.com/rgsconfig/
7. Select affected Response group and click on edit.
8. On Response Group page, go to ‘Step 4’
9. Make changes and click on ‘Save’
Now you see change successfully updated message.