Incoming and outgoing PSTN calls through Response Group is disallowed.
Recently enabled Location based Routing in India however customer was using Response Group for routing helpdesk call however user were receiving expected block message. “We couldn't connect you to the call because of regional policy.”
UCCAPI log was showing reason as “PSTN Toll pass disallowed”.
This is expected behavior because Incoming and outgoing PSTN calls through Response Group is disallowed. Through LRB.
Capabilities not supported by Location-Based Routing in Lync Server 2013
Location-Based Routing does not apply to the following types of interactions. Location-Based Routing is not enforced when Lync endpoints interact with PSTN endpoints using these capabilities.
· PSTN dial-in to conferences
· Incoming and outgoing PSTN calls through Response Group
· Call park or retrieval of PSTN calls through Call Park
· Incoming PSTN calls to Announcement Service
· Incoming PSTN calls retrieved via Group Call Pickup
To enforce Location-Based Routing rules to the types of interactions in the following list, you must enable Location-Based Routing for Conferencing:
· PSTN dial-out from conferences
· Escalations from peer-to-peer audio conversations to conferencing involving PSTN endpoints
· Consultative transfers involving PSTN endpoints