How to inactive persistent chat server in Lync Server 2013?
Recently one of our Persistent chat server was not working correctly hence planning to inactive the affected server.
1. Login to Lync Server and open Topology builder.
2. Expand Persistent chat pools server.
3. Right click on Persistent chat server and say “Edit properties for this pool”
4. On properties page under “Machine state settings” click on the affected server name > click on “Make Inactive” > Click on OK.
5. Now time to publish the Topology.
6. After topology published you will see the server green check mark removed next to affected server name under ‘Machine state settings’.
After Persistent Server deactivation you will see.