How to Sign-in on Skype for Business on iPhone?
If you don’t have Skype for Business for iOS then do below-
1. From your phone, click the to go to the App Store and search for Skype for Business.
2. Tap Get >Install.
Sign in to Skype for Business for the first time.
1. On your iOS device, swipe each page of apps until you see the Skype for Business icon.
2. Tap the Skype for Business icon to open the app.
3. Enter your sign-in address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, and then tap Sign In.
You might be asked for both a user name and a sign-in address. The user name is what you use to sign in to your organization’s network, either email@example.com or domain\username.
4. Enter your mobile number with country and region codes. If you're an enterprise voice customer and Skype for Business can't use a Wi-Fi or cellular data network to make an audio or video call, you'll be called at this number and connected to the audio portion of the call.
5. Tap Next.
6. If applicable, choose whether to sign up for the Customer Experience Improvement Program and click Next.
7. Accept the licensing agreement, and then click Done.