Latest Update for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) (KB3114732)
Yesterday Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Lync 2013 that also includes the new Skype for Business client. The version number of this update is 15.0.4797.1000.
This update fixed many known issues, like call transfer button missing, login issue after December updates, wrong file size shows after file transfer etc.
You can download update from
Issue that updates resolved are:
· KB 3136422 Call transfer button is missing when you answer a RGS call in skype for Business that is paired with a Polycom CX600
· KB 3136421 Can't logon Lync 2013 (skype for Business) automatically after you install December 2015 update on a non-domain computer
· KB 3136419 All options in the right-click menu aren't working when you transfer a call to a searched user in Skype for Business
· KB 3136418 Wrong file size is displayed when you transfer a large file that is greater than two Gigabyte in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
Below are the know issues:
After you install this update, you may experience the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
· KB 3051158 "Help isn't working" error occurs when you open the "Skype for Business Help" window in Skype for Business
· KB 3053998 Memory leak occurs when you transfer a file that is larger than 5 megabytes (MB) in a conversation in Skype for Business