Meeting / Upcoming meeting NOT sync on Skype for Business Mobile app on iPhone.
Yesterday Microsoft release updates for Skype for Business Mobile app iOS which resolved Meeting NOT sync on Skype for Business Mobile app on iPhone issue.
It’s really fixed the calendar meeting not Sync issue. J This update resolves a many things that was not working in the previous version. Notification is much better now both for skype for business and Skype conversations. Application loading time seem to have improved with this update. Add conatcts option added as well with this updates.
New updates added new version 18.104.22.168
How do I get this new updates on my iPhone?
If updates auto enabled on your iPhone then Skype for Business app automatically get updated and that case you don’t have to manually update app.
If auto update is disabled then: Go to > Apps Store > Search “Skype for Business (formerly Lync 2013) and install the same.
In case you want to enable to auto update on your iPhone then follow below steps:
· Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
· Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.
· Under the Automatic Downloads section, turn the option for Updates to ON. (If you want to disable auto update the Off the updates).
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Feature added by recent updates:
1. View PowerPoint presentations that are uploaded to meetings
2. Add and remove contacts from multiple groups
3. Improvement to re-connection time and sign-in speed
4. More persistent IM notification.
5. Simply search contact and click that user’s name you will below features.
· See Contact card
· Add participants
· Send email