How to resolve Skype for Business crashing issue?
If you’re Skype for Business client is crashing then there might be plenty reason behind it. Here you can start is:
1. Most of the time client crashing issue get resolve after updating Skype for Business / Lync client with latest updates. If issue persist then do.
2. Remove all USB headset/ devices from your computer. And try to use Skype for Business client
3. Unmute audio and make Lync/S4B call. If call works that means issue with your USB device.
4. If issue persist then > Uninstall Office 2013 and reinstall again and try.
5. Open Computer Management > Device Manager > Expand 'Voice, Video and game...' > right click on each drivers and select 'Updates driver Software' and then restart computer and check.
6. If issue persist then login on computer using Administrator account and rename your exist profile from 'Users'.
Note: make user to take Backup of your Profile first before rename. Login on computer using new profile and make calls.
7. If still issue persist then Last and final option is reimage your machine... (Not recommended).