New update for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2015 client.
Microsoft has recently released an update for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype for Business client. New update has version number of this update is 15.0.4805.1000.
This update fix the many issues like Skype for Business (Lync) crashes when search contacts, present button missing, Audio option for joining a meeting is unavailable etc.
Issue fixed by above update:
This update fixes the following issues:
1. KB 3144945 Video rendering region is displayed incorrectly in Skype for Business using Citrix RTOP 2.0
2. KB 3144942 "E_UNEXPECTED" error occurs randomly when you join a meeting in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
3. KB 3143163 Memory footprint increases when you send or receive a file that is larger than 5 MB in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
4. KB 3143162 Present button is missing for a presenter in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) when the first user joins a meeting as guest
5. KB 3143161 "too many matches to show them all" message and Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) crashes when you search for an item
6. KB 3143160 Audio option for joining a meeting is unavailable when "Do not join audio" option is selected in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
7. KB 3143159 "Skype for Business" text in title bar is displayed in the wrong language in Skype for Business
8. KB 3143158 Outlook in online mode freezes when you update an online meeting
9. KB 3143157 Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) hangs when you switch the language from English to Thai
10. KB 3114811 Delay of more than 30 seconds when you send or receive an IM in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
11. KB 3114810 Windows Explorer opens parent directory when you click a child directory link in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
How to install this update?
Here is Prerequisites:
1. Before you install this update, you must install Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (KB2817430).
2. Install this update, you must have the following updates installed.