How to schedule Skype Meeting Broadcast?
If you want to setup your Skype for Business or Lync Server 2013 On-Prem environment for Skype meeting Broadcast then refer this article.What are the roles available in Skype Meeting Broadcast?
Assuming that you have Skype Meeting Broadcast setup now want to schedule broadcast meeting. A large meeting requires up-front planning and preparation by a team of committed individuals, thus, Skype Meeting Broadcast includes different roles that come with their own capabilities for delivering, participating in, or attending the broadcast:
Producer. Manages the meeting sources (audio, video, and PowerPoint decks), records the event, and posts the recording to Office 365 Video.
NOTE: Using an embedded video in a PowerPoint presentation is currently not supported in Skype Meeting Broadcast.
Organizer. Creates the meeting request and invites attendees. Reviews meeting reports etc.
o Team member. Participates in the meeting as a presenter or speaker.
o Attendee. Watches the event online.
What are the option available as organizer to invite attendee?
a. Anonymous: (Black color in below meeting).
Anyone with the join link can attend, even if they are external to your company or with in company.
b. Secure: (red color in above image)
Only those users who have been invited by the broadcast service can attend. When you select this option, you'll get an Attendees field where you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. To invite a group, enter the group alias, such as email@example.com.
c. All Company: (Green color in above Image)
Anyone from your company can attend by clicking the join link. They'll use their company user name and password to attend.
How to Schedule Skype Meeting Broadcast?
1. Open URL https://broadcast.skype.com
2. Type your company provided email address and password (if asked).
3. Click on create new meeting.
4. Fill the mention information.
5. Select if you require video recording or not. If require the check mark.
6. Finally click on create
Refer Microsoft article.
How to customize the Skype Meeting Broadcast to add Yammer feed?
Prerequisites for Yammer Feeds:
Before adding a Yammer feed to your Skype Meeting Broadcast, make sure:
· Your company has a Yammer network. See Setting up your Yammer network for more information.
· The Yammer group you're setting up for the Skype Meeting Broadcast is open or has the same security group as the one you're inviting to the meeting. See Yammer admin guide for more information.
· Sometimes, particularly in Internet Explorer 11, Yammer might not load successfully. To resolve this, open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options > Security. Deselect Enable Protected Mode and click OK. Refresh your browser to reload the page with the new settings.
Here is example Yammer Group URL:
Note: We need only bold information.
Add a Yammer feed to your Skype Meeting Broadcast.
· Browse to the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal.
· Sign in with your work or school account (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Select the meeting or event to which you'll add the Yammer feed.
· Click Customize.
Determine where you want the Yammer feed to be displayed, either to the right of the video player (click Right panel app) or underneath it (click Lower panel app).
Assuming that you are adding Yammer feed on right side then click on Right panel app.
Then Click on Yammer. (Refer the below image).
After selecting yammer:
Finally click on Done.
Refer Microsoft document article for more information